Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lindsay Lohan in Peepshow



Lindsay Lohan in Talks to Star in a Topless Las Vegas Strip Show

Word on the street for quite some time has been that newly-single Lindsay Lohan is strapped for cash and unemployed, but it looks as though the 22-year-old may have finally found her forte: starring in a topless show in Sin City.

OK, I want to be clear about this... I want to bang the lights out of this girl. I don't care about her baggage. I can only assume we would have little or no conversation at all. She comes off a little nuts and her small tattoo (an indication of incredible sex) seals the deal. I want to shoot a load of my Elmer's Glue right in her face. I can't imagine life getting any better.

KFed does not like her natural hair color of red or her freckles. He would fuck her in candlelight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment